K.S. LIMYour genset and ATS are working well. I have given your name and email to a friend who will be building a hotel in Palawan. Thanks,
Waleed-EgyptThanks always giving me good products. thanks for your effort you done before. your firend from Egypt.
Akakulubelwa Mwiyakui-ZambiaI must confess you have a brilliant customer relations skills and i am learning from you. I tell you if you want to see how beautiful Zambia in Africa
Multi Pin Socket FG Wilson Control Panel , 1002T Heavy Duty
|Place of Origin||UK|
|Hàng hiệu||FG Wilson|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1-5 pieces|
|Packaging Details||Standard plywood and wood package.the actual package size against goods size and handle requires. Si|
|Delivery Time||one weeks on receipt of official sales contract|
|Payment Terms||L/C,D/P,D/A, Alipay, West Union, TT. Cash,Paypal|
|Supply Ability||500 pieces per Month|
|Điểm nổi bật||
Digital Control Panels,
power wizard control panel
- Model Number : 1002T
- equipped with all the necessary generator set instrumentation and protection devices,
- Multi-pin plug and socket connections for ease of servicing
Putting You in Control
Whatever your power requirements, FG Wilson can provide a control system to suit your needs.
Our generator set experts design and validate FG Wilson control systems to optimise your generator set performance and put you in control.
All FG Wilson control panels are compact, versatile and easy to use.
Our comprehensive range includes key-start analogue control panels for straightforward functionality and reliability;
digital control panels suitable for use in mains failure applications, providing advanced metering, protection and diagnostics;
and the next generation of advanced synchronising panels with integrated load anagement capability,
suitable for synchronising up to 32 generator sets.
Our range of load transfer panels are designed to enhance the operation of your standby generator set in conjunction with our electronic control panels,
to provide automatic control of your standby generator set in the event of a power outage,24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For more challenging power requirements, our Power Solutions Team is dedicated to the design and production of bespoke
control systems to meet your individual needs, regardless of complexity.
Analogue Control Panel
The 1002T Control Panel is equipped with all the necessary generator set instrumentation and protection
devices, whilst providing the straightforward functionality and reliability of a key-start panel.
· Simplified monitoring of generator set conditions at a glance
· Heavy duty, reliable industrial push buttons and switches
· Visual individual warning and shutdowns through LED’s Universal pictorial fault lamp indicators
· Analogue metering: voltmeter, ammeter, hours-run counter, combined frequency and tachometer
· 7 position voltmeter phase selector switch
· 4 position ammeter phase selector switch
· Preheat (start aid active LED indicator)
· DC supply from starting battery protected by MCB’s
· Printed circuit board assemblies
· Multi-pin plug and socket connections for ease of servicing
· Engine protection through critical shutdowns
· AC instruments are 90° deflection, flush mounted
· AC instruments in accordance with IEC60051 and 60529, DIN43700 and 43718, BSEN60051 and